Is it fair for my mom to do this?

My mom put a screen time limit on my phone and laptop, same for both my siblings. She's set it so that between 10 pm and 6 am I can't use most apps on my phone and my laptop won't work. The only apps that work during these hours are phone, camera and gmail. I'm almost 16, I have a job, I paid for my... show more My mom put a screen time limit on my phone and laptop, same for both my siblings. She's set it so that between 10 pm and 6 am I can't use most apps on my phone and my laptop won't work. The only apps that work during these hours are phone, camera and gmail. I'm almost 16, I have a job, I paid for my computer and phone as well as my phone bill and my grades are very good. We have a healthy relationship, we trust each other and we rarely fight. My mom pays for my basic necessities but I pay for nearly everything else such as my clothing, stationary, furniture, etc. I hate this new system so much, I just wanna check instagram or something before I go to bed. It's overly controlling and strict and I don't understand why this is necessary. Is she being reasonable?
11 answers 11