Will you please give a donation to the black conservative woman Running against AOC in the next Election? We need AOC kicked Out of office.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I hope the black conservative woman wins. AOC is insane.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I will not because as a matter of pride I don't DO politics. However, she does seem not only more reasonable than AOC but less insane than the rest of her party. So she should probably be supported if only as a return to a GOP that isn't the "p grabbing" party of governing by tweet and narcissism. If we're only allowed these two parties we should at least try to keep these two parties from going to hell as had been happening currently.

• James
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nope, 1) I don’t share your AOC fantasies, 2) I think it should be illegal for anyone not eligible to vote for a candidate to donate to a candidate. I don’t live in her district. 3) I am no where near gullible enough to vote Republican.

• zeno
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

So to looney liberals responsible & patriotic = gullible.
      Nice to know. But you support open boarders & illegals
      & deceased & criminals voting more than once in many
      States & taking campaign money from communist countries Giving Clinton fake speeches in Russia for Millions of dollars. Right?

• 5 months ago

She's not in my district. But if she was, I'd vote for her.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • zeno
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Here is her website to make a donation to: Scherie Murray dot com. If

You want AOC kicked out of office in the next election. Every dollar will

Help make that happen. Good luck

• 5 months ago

AOC hatred is the strangest sickness.

• 5 months ago

Why? For all I know the Republican woman is a Democrat plant. I don't know that, but I do know how much they want AOC out of office. The Democrats might even redraw the district lines in New York and omit her seat.

Anyway, There's no time for the Democrats to get rid of AOC before the 2020 elections.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.