Many surveys and studies show that straight women like lesbian porn. Should I start pursuing straight women?

I am a lesbian

Favorite Answer

I don't know but I feel like I should take this as an AMA opportunity, what do you like most about women in comparison to men? Is it the emotional/personality aspect or the physical/sexual? Totally curious.

Do as you wish, what one likes in fantasy entertainment is often VERY different than what one prefers in real life, dear troll.

No? Because if they’re straight or identify as such then they won’t want to actually have a relationship (or probably sex) with you and then you will be let down and they will be uncomfortable and no one will be happy.

It’s like if a guy went after you after knowing you were a lesbian: awful and awkward and really rude.

I mean as long as you’re polite you can maybe inquire if they’re interested in anything but if someone doesn’t want a relationship or sex you shouldn’t pressure/pursue them if they say no.

You should stop posting dumb stuff like this