Jobs and tips for someone with an associates degree in accounting?

i recently graduated with my associates degree in accounting and have been job hunting this summer and still nothing has come up

don't get me wrong i applied to book keeper, accounting assistant, payroll, clergy work and administrative work

not sure if it's because i'm new and inexperienced but i think i need something to do as i save money to soon get my bachelor's degree in the next years coming by.

I haven't heard or found any internships about accounting or auditing and honestly i just need some good tips or even another job to take on that will improve my chances to get my foot to the right direction

If you don't mind working at night and a job that may be considered a little lower level, you could apply for a night auditing position at a hotel, resort, etc. A lot of these jobs want someone with general accounting skills and there seems to be a lot of these jobs out there if you live in an area where there are plenty of hotels, etc. You have to deal with registering guests also if you don't mind working with the public. Depending on the place, it may not be too busy at night. There is also an employment agency called Office team/Robert Half that may have some accounting positions if there is one that is located near you. They are mainly located in larger cities. I don't know how good they are honestly, but it may be worth looking into.

You really need to get a 4 year degree as there is little to no demand for an associates in accounting.

Patience and persistence. Despite the good economy computers have lessened the need for bookkeepers and accountants. Even with a 4 year degree and experience I had trouble getting my next job (after being replaced by a computer, downsized, or the company failed). Good luck.

Take some pride in how you present yourself. Things like capitalization and punctuation matter. You look like you're only semi-literate.

One field that's opening up wide is paid tax preparation.

Get your certified accountancy and apply to the either FBI or IRS, maybe even the HSA.