Should I think of Journalism as a career?

Recently I've been struggling with what I want to since I just came out of school. I got stuck with teaching, IT and literally so many other things but the problem is I'm not exactly amazing at anything but just good or okay in it and I've always been the person that had to speak there mind or at least... show more Recently I've been struggling with what I want to since I just came out of school. I got stuck with teaching, IT and literally so many other things but the problem is I'm not exactly amazing at anything but just good or okay in it and I've always been the person that had to speak there mind or at least get into these zones where I can write these perfect things that mean so much to me and I've always just written it off as hormones and all but the things is I write the best things when I'm in these zones and I don't know why but I only enjoy or at least am good at it when I'm in that emotional or dazed state and all I want to do is put it into words and thought of journalism as a career. This is the only thing I can think about what makes me different since my emotions have always been a way for me to write and I've always been able to see things from every angle. Since my sympathy and empathy goes beyond normal levels. It's kinda stupid but yeah
3 answers 3