Why would someone marry such an unattractive woman?

I was at a baseball game a few weeks ago and I saw this family. The father was married to a woman that was a bit heavy set and unattractive to me. The thought of having sex with her made me cringe. I heard the woman say a few things to her husband and I was just thinking about what he finds so nice about her.

• lala

Her husband had seen a beautiful soul you had not seen

Living with a beauty can be tough on your wallet and on your nerves

• audrey

Not everyone is as shallow as you. There are many attributes besides looks.

Since you have absolutely no information about their relationship, you are only left with your imagination and fantasies, you cannot know the answer to your question.

Fat women need love, too.

So you thought of having sex did you. Maybe she went to pot. Maybe she is not even his wife. You should have stepped forward yourself since you are obviously interested.

• Someone19765 months agoReport

Why would I even think of being interested in an extremely ugly lady who has a family?