Do people in England look different depending on what region you visit?

for instance in southern counties like Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex a lot of people have what I would call quite a golden blonde complexion, like they tan somewhat and look more similar to people from countries like Belgium and Holland, people from the north west are more pale and often very Scottish or irish... show more for instance in southern counties like Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex a lot of people have what I would call quite a golden blonde complexion, like they tan somewhat and look more similar to people from countries like Belgium and Holland, people from the north west are more pale and often very Scottish or irish looking infact most northerners look distinctly different once you get north of Derby. In the east Midlands and NE a lot of people are pale and blonde in a way that is not seen in Europe as much where blondes are tanner and more golden complexioned.