My friend gets paid 200 dollar a month to take care of this mentally challenged guy in her home while his mother keeps the rest of the check?

his mother never brings him to the doctors .his friends helped him get insurance. so he could go when he was sick.she even told him when he dies she will not bury him.should we bring him to a lawyer.If the mother or sister was awarded to get his check,isn't he suppose to be living with them.
4 answers 4