my friend gets paid 200 dollar a month to take care of this mentally challenged guy in her home while his mother keeps the rest of the check?

his mother never brings him to the doctors .his friends helped him get insurance. so he could go when he was sick.she even told him when he dies she will not bury him.should we bring him to a lawyer.If the mother or sister was awarded to get his check,isn't he suppose to be living with them.

This sounds like benefits fraud and abuse of the disabled. Your friend needs to report it.

• gyenth4 months agoReport

I like you foofa.Ive seen several of your answers and you are one smart cookie.

i would talk to a lawyer about it

• Tepee

It isn't your business, stay out of it because you may not know the entire situation.

His family gets a check for a caretaker. What they do with the check is up to them but as long as he’s getting taken care of, they’re not doing anything wrong. Your friend is willing to do it for 200 a month so that they do with the remaining money is up to them. If you think your friend should be paid more than have your friend negotiate for more or quit.

My relatives are way worse than the mother and sister. My relative gets a check to hire someone to clean her place. Instead of hiring a maid, she hires her niece and they split the money.

• gyenth5 months agoReport

but hes not even allowed in the house