I don't believe in citizenship, countries, or borders. What does that make me?
These things are creations of elitists. They have no moral justification. I don't have to follow the sheep into agreeing with them.
- Warren TLv 76 months ago
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE A LOT OF THEM
- SBR32277Lv 76 months ago
Delusional, better known as a Democrat.
- Const. KingLv 76 months ago
- okiknowitLv 76 months ago
A World Citizen like Einstein.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- anandLv 56 months ago
You sound like a refugee.
- Joe in texasLv 76 months ago
A brainwashed fool.
The fact is there are borders and citizenship whether you believe it or not.
- 6 months ago
probably an idealist
even if that can never realistically happen, it's a very idealistic motive
- Freedom RocksLv 66 months ago
- Anonymous6 months ago
An anarchist, I suppose
- AmarettaLv 76 months ago
A Russian troll?