Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

Is it ok to eat fast food a few times a year (whopper jr. and a few fries)?

• Bob

It's okay providing that you eat healthy the rest of the time.

Junk food is all I eat. It's fine for me because I don't care about my health and at the end of the day weight is just calories in vs calories out. Even if those calories are french fries and a milkshake.

Yeah because that's not something you do all the time it sounds like you eat healthy the rest of the time and as long as you do that junk food here and there every now and then won't really affect your fitness level.

You can eat it as much as you want, as long as you keep your diet balanced.

• Betty

It's perfectly ok...I eat junk food about once a month and I'm fine...

That seems okay, as long as it doens't make you sick. A treat a few times a year can be a real treat.

That all depends on what you eat at other times. Generally speaking, the answer is no.there is no "few fries." It is better to do without it altogether and spare yourself the conflict.

Yeah totally america is the best and thats why

It is VERY normal. The average millennial eats at a fast food restaurant roughly 6 times per week.

Of course it won’t kill you