What can I do about my job?

I was pulled from work about 14 weeks ago for medical/mental health reasons. I went through counselling and was released to return to work on the 3rd of June. Then due to bering told not to return to work because things were still being reviewed I got a second opinion and was released to return to work on the 15th... show more I was pulled from work about 14 weeks ago for medical/mental health reasons. I went through counselling and was released to return to work on the 3rd of June. Then due to bering told not to return to work because things were still being reviewed I got a second opinion and was released to return to work on the 15th of July. Once again I was told the same thing.

I contacted the HR manager of Change Health Care and was told they were reviewing information of the health care provider and the client that we work for. Which is the Hospital Maine Medical Center.
I contacted the hospital and they have no record of anything.
Update: Could the company be retaliating due to complaining that the supervisor was discriminating. She didn't like working with me due to my being a guy. In fact she had made the statement after the interview that she didn't think it would work because all the team were women.
Update 2: I am still an employee there and I have not yet contacted the client. Of which is where I worked. A Hunch.... Your'e thinking too much.