How can I sync/unlock my disabled iPhone without restoring it on iTunes?

I dropped my iPhone and the screen literally went haywire, inputting random numbers as my code so many times that I got it disabled. Thinking back I honestly should've just shut my phone down but I was panicking.. got the screen fixed now so how should I go about this?

• 2 days ago

Get your answer from here https://geeksim.com

Highly unlikely, but if anyone stumbles across this one day I was able to unlock my iPhone without reseting it by holding the lock and home button, don't let go until you see a symbol telling you to plug the phone into a computer and connect it to iTunes. I was able to unlock it just by putting in my Apple ID on my computer. (There are a few videos on youtube, that's how I figured out what to do.)

There's really no other option other than restoring the phone. Once it's disabled, you can't do anything with it as a security measure.

Hopefully you have a recent iCloud or iTunes backup.

In such a situation, I would not try to do anything

until I was at an Apple store and getting assistance from an expert.