How to get my dad to stay out of my problems?

We all have our problems, so does my dad and even including me, but my dad keeps on getting into my problems and I get really frustrated. He needs to let me deal with my own problems and he also needs to deal with his own problems and let me mind my own business. I am 24 years old, I have a paying job as a janitorial worker and I think about moving to a new home so that I can get him to stay out of my problems and my drama. I am tired of dealing with this family issue.

If you've managed to find a job as a janitor that'll allow you to live independently, by all means do that. But don't rest on your laurels as that's likely not the kind of occupation that's going to allow you much freedom. So work while you work toward something better...perhaps owning your own janitorial service if you're not college minded.

hes just trying to help , i would just be thankful you still have your dad around, wish i did

Ask yourself just how he KNOWS YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS....obviously, you have told him or shared this with him and thus you have made your own problems.

So stop doing this.

You need to become more private, more self-sufficient, more independent and more responsible for your own personal problems. DON'T INVITE PEOPLE INTO YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS....because it NEVER goes well and they always end up criticizing you.