Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 5 months ago

Can you help me identify this rodent in my bedroom?

Every night it hops on to my shelf to find some food. It's not a mouse or squirrel. It's grown comfortable around me. How should i catch it? It's kinda cute.

Oooooooo!! That's actually one of the deadliest, most poisonous creatures known to man. You in trouble now. You better get outta there!

It's fine just a mouse probably

maybe it is a bird from out side

That's a Flying Squirrel Please do not try to capture it, it could have babies and it needs a special diet and lots of room to climb and glide. Enjoy its visits and watch her enjoy life.

• patty

looks like a squirrel or a chipmunk

I think this post is a BS TROLL post because why else would you post this anonymously?

The picture is with 100% certainty a Flying Squirrel. In the one in a million chance one really made it inside your house then rent a small humane trap, bait it with some peanut butter then release it outside. Then figure out what sort of hole it could have gotten in through if you don't leave doors and windows wide open.

TIt is in fact a squirrel. Don't try to catch or chase it, just be thankful nature has that trust in you.

Leave it some sun flower seeds or natural peanuts, it may visit often.

Does look a bit like a glider, some bodies escaped pet???

I sit on my deck with such treats, a jar lid with fresh water, I say come and get it, and a couple grey squirrels come for treats. Takes time for them to trust you won't chase or gràb them, and even take seeds from my fingers.

3 years doing that, they look forward to me.

It looks like you, congrats on being a twin

it could be a chiprnunk, just feed it if you want to catch it

It's harmless, allow safe passage outdoors