Am i being used?

Basically i have my friends sister with me due to her mom cycle of going homeless every other year they stayed with me before the mom had money but wouldn't help to buy a 1 thing of tissue on top of that the kids wouldn't clean up u would go to work and school and come home and clean up behind abled bodies... show more Basically i have my friends sister with me due to her mom cycle of going homeless every other year they stayed with me before the mom had money but wouldn't help to buy a 1 thing of tissue on top of that the kids wouldn't clean up u would go to work and school and come home and clean up behind abled bodies fast forward they went homeless again and she called me and ask if her daughter could stay with me for the summer i told them NO (mind you i live 5 hrs from them ) so than a few days passed and they called an said she was coming for a week and i also said No not now but they claim she was already at the bus station and had her bus ticket hours after waiting for her to arrive to my home i called her mom phone to realized i was BLOCKED. I knew than something wasn't right. Fast forwards its been almost 3 months since she has been here her mother sent her 200$ but put it in her hand supposed to be for food to feed her and things she need instead she blew it on resturant food and starbucks now while i been coming out of pocket with everyting pads,food , i have 3 kids i provide for and i like to take them put i pay for her as well she never say thank you she doesnt want to clean nor babysit nothing she is 16 so i been giving her a pass because of this but i feel like her mother is using my kindness because she hasn't tried to give me any thing to assit with her and my grandmother says i am being used
8 answers 8