Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

Could i get arrested for this??????

Today i saw this woman walking down the street, so i pulled up beside her in my car. And she automatically asked how much i was willing to pay for her ( i did NOT know she was a prostitute.) Soo i got very uncomfortable and and awkward soo i made an excuse to leave . I told her i would go to the bank to get money and i would be right back. But as i was driving off, i saw these 2 guys in a car and they wouldn't stop staring at me. Could i get arrested for this???????? Its been 2hrs and im still scared

I thought she was a normal girl going for a walk

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You should have told her you're not a psychic it you just found who attracted Will you see women as walking up-and-down the street in revealing clothes they're not Girl Scouts You have to be very careful in areas that you trouble inSometime people set you upWhy you pulled up and asked the somethingRemains a mystery to us

• In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She was an undercover cop in a prostitution sting operation. The two guys in the car were police back-up. If this was for real then you are lucky you are not in jail.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Her asking him first is entrapment. They wear wires and recorders. he would have gotten off.

• `
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Do you "pull up" to every woman walking down the street? Great story, Scrappy.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nice try TROLL!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You can't get arrested for being asked about a crime. Had you answered, that may have been enough for charges.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Her asking him first is entrapment. They wear wires and recorders, hed get off.

• 5 months ago

no you cant get arrested for talking to a women, prostitute or otherwise. if you had taken her up on her offer it would have been different but they cant arrest you unless they catch you paying her for sexual acts. though why would you pull up beside a woman just walking down the street you don't know, you should stop doing that.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Her asking him first is entrapment. They wear wires, recorders, he would get off. If you ask an officer in such a sting operation if they are a cop, they must answer truthfully.

• 5 months ago

They were her pimps. And you can't arrested if you don't do anything. if you do at least ask for a receipt and then you can't get arrested because she is providing a service that she will paying tax on if she gives you a receipt

• 5 months ago

Dont get paranoid, we are not living in 1984. novel. You have right to be FREE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.