Anonymous

Why are people still racist?

One of my peers had a thesis defense today and because everyone was welcomed to attend, I went to see how it was like. When I walked into the room, there was the student, supervisor, and two other people huddled together talking something. I said hi to each of them, but they didn't say anything. I then said I'll come back later when it is actually starting time. Two extra people then showed up and so I walked in with them. The supervisor immediately said hi to them and ignored me when I piped in a cheerful tone that I'm here to listen too. I hope it wasn't because I'm a student of color. The only question the supervisor asked me a few minutes later was if so and so would be sitting where. How would I know?

it's a natural thing, since the beginning of time people have been racist. the thing that really hurts the whole thing is when you let the racial prejudice get in the way of getting along with other races

• Zirp

Because they were taught to be, and didn't bother to learn/accept the scientific/genetic facts

What the *** has it got to do with being racist..you people have racist on the brain

Because that's how our maker made it to be. It will never change.