Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 5 months ago

should I send a poorly made video to a love interest? will give a best answer?

should I send a poorly made video of myself to a love interest?

I dont look too good in it but I am thinking that if he likes the way I look here he will like me in real life...should i send it?

will give a best answer

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Why risk it? Go see him yourself instead. The easy way is often the wrong way, in my opinion.

• 5 months ago

lol i always do this stuff as a joke but idk it depends on their sense of humour and if you’re friends

• 5 months ago

YES. Be you and only you

• Frank
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

And pull a BABA BOOEY?!?! Absolutely NOT...he did this 20 YEARS ago and REGRETS IT to this DAY!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

You sound desperate. You need to raise your game and forget this silly idea.

• 5 months ago

When you go on a first date do your wear something dirty, too large, sloppy, or inappropriate in any way for the place or the occasion and hope for the best? Of course not! You always try to look your best on a first date so you can make the best impression possible. In the modern era with videos and stuff apply the same first date rules to video and still photographs in your profile. A poor quality photo or video is often an automatic swipe left.

• 5 months ago

It's a bad idea, don't do it.

• 5 months ago

No. It sounds like a bad idea.

If he DOESN'T like the way you look in the video, you will both be losing out. Send a clear video that does show what you really look like. If he likes what he sees, you will both be happy when you meet. If not, fine.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Go for it.................................

• 5 months ago

You should stfu and do something

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.