If the large majority of people at my company are white, does that mean my company secretly discriminates against people?

I just looked at the organizational hierarchy of people at my company. The CEO is white. Very white. The 10 managers below him are also all white. Then those ten managers have a few people below them of different races: Indian, Asian, African American. Then I was bored so I counted and the company has about 500... show more I just looked at the organizational hierarchy of people at my company. The CEO is white. Very white. The 10 managers below him are also all white. Then those ten managers have a few people below them of different races: Indian, Asian, African American. Then I was bored so I counted and the company has about 500 people. I found 7 black people, about 20 Indian people, and about 20 Asian people. Everyone else is white. So about 90 percent of the company is white. I'm white by the way. I feel like it almost makes my uncomfortable. Why isn't there more diversity?