How do I utilize the space I live in without doing anything that would have me lose the damage deposit?

I live in a smaller 1 bedroom apartment. I have two entertainment centers in the living room (one of which is used a book shelf and the other holds my xbox, tv, microwave, movies, games, and extra cords and controllers in the bottom cupboard). The living room is alright, but it doesn t have very much room for... show more I live in a smaller 1 bedroom apartment. I have two entertainment centers in the living room (one of which is used a book shelf and the other holds my xbox, tv, microwave, movies, games, and extra cords and controllers in the bottom cupboard). The living room is alright, but it doesn t have very much room for seating options... I have a loveseat and a fluffy chair that folds, but if I have more than two guests there are people that end up sitting on the floor... I have a folding table that I used to hold my dishes after I ve washed them, and I also use it as a desk for my laptop and for when I want to draw, or eat. In the kitchen I have about a foot of space on either side of the sink where I sometimes struggle to prep my food when I cook. I love cooking, but I ve found myself having to do it a lot less because I lack the space... and it gets a bit costly for me because I usually end up buying cheaper foods that I make easily in the oven or microwave. And then there s my room ^_^" I have a small bed (I think it s a single..), a dresser, a chair, a nightstand, and another bookshelf behind my door. The whole apartment has one closet in the living room that I use to hang my clothes, store extra towels, my hamper, and acts as the pantry... I have a cat living with me as well. I know I need to get rid of some clothes and books, but is there anything I could do that wouldn t cause any/not much damage to the place I live in?
Any advice would be appreciated, sorry for it being long.