How do I utilize the space I live in without doing anything that would have me lose the damage deposit?

I live in a smaller 1 bedroom apartment. I have two entertainment centers in the living room (one of which is used a book shelf and the other holds my xbox, tv, microwave, movies, games, and extra cords and controllers in the bottom cupboard). The living room is alright, but it doesn t have very much room for seating options... I have a loveseat and a fluffy chair that folds, but if I have more than two guests there are people that end up sitting on the floor... I have a folding table that I used to hold my dishes after I ve washed them, and I also use it as a desk for my laptop and for when I want to draw, or eat. In the kitchen I have about a foot of space on either side of the sink where I sometimes struggle to prep my food when I cook. I love cooking, but I ve found myself having to do it a lot less because I lack the space... and it gets a bit costly for me because I usually end up buying cheaper foods that I make easily in the oven or microwave. And then there s my room ^_^" I have a small bed (I think it s a single..), a dresser, a chair, a nightstand, and another bookshelf behind my door. The whole apartment has one closet in the living room that I use to hang my clothes, store extra towels, my hamper, and acts as the pantry... I have a cat living with me as well. I know I need to get rid of some clothes and books, but is there anything I could do that wouldn t cause any/not much damage to the place I live in?

Any advice would be appreciated, sorry for it being long.

• Cammie

Remove the second entertainment center from the living room.You can utilize unique book shelves of just store some books in boxes or air tight containers under your bed.That will open up a lot of space.I love the idea of the table that holds dishes.You have the right idea.It is hard when you have so little storage space.You could replace the fluffy chair with a smaller one if you like.https://www.google.com/search?q=space+saving+book+...

i would just be careful and not worry about the rest of it