Can anyone tell me if this is a red flag on this car listing?

I am in the market for a "new" midsize sedan. I never buy new cars, I always go for slightly used, like new cars because new cars instantly depreciate the moment you drive it off the lot, so I save a lot of money that way. The best one I saw and test drove today was a 2017 Nissan Altima with 25k miles... show more I am in the market for a "new" midsize sedan.

I never buy new cars, I always go for slightly used, like new cars because new cars instantly depreciate the moment you drive it off the lot, so I save a lot of money that way.

The best one I saw and test drove today was a 2017 Nissan Altima with 25k miles on it. It has a clean Carfax.

Sticker price was $16,800 but I negotiated it down to $14,400 in the event I get it tomorrow. They are holding it for 24 hours while I think about it.

Here's my concern:

It has two previous owners. One wouldn't concern me because some people drive a car for a short period of time and then decide they don't like it or want something else. And of course if I want to buy barely used, it has to have a previous owner by design.

But this one, in the span of only two years and 25k miles, has already been owned by TWO people who both apparently had reason to trade it in after such a short period of time.

Is this a red flag that something may be wrong with the car, or am I just paranoid?