Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

How do I convince my girlfriend to wax her arms?

My girlfriend only waxes her legs, but the thing is she has a little bit of hair on her arms which I find to be revolting.

she is 22 years old and I'm 23.

anyways How do I convince her to wax her arms and make her self absolutely hairless just for me?

You don't. Your girlfriend's body is not yours to control, you cannot make her do anything. Nor should you try to convince her that she should be ashamed of her body as it naturally is. As it happens, shaving is a pain and time consuming. She would have to wax.

Are you serious dude? Revolting? Why don't you just ask her to be bald? Even better, why don't you take all your hair out instead of hers? By your logic if hair is revolting, then it shouldn't matter where it is, it will keep being revolting so you should do just that. Why don't you do it? Because once you think about making everyone bald you realize how stupid the whole "revolting" notion actually is. There's nothing wrong with hair, the only reason you and the majority of people think there is when the hair in question is in some places of the body is because in the 60s a razor company decided to make more money by selling their product to women and in the process created a huge ad campaign to convince future custumers hair in some places was inadequate.

No one gives a **** about arm hair

rnaybe you can offer to do it for her

I can think of a few options here.

a) offer to wax your own arms first

b) treat her like garbage and make her feel like you will dump her if she doesn't make herself absolutely and unrealistically stunning for your entertainment.

c) just preemptively dump her for not being beautiful for you. You will actually be doing her a favor with this option, believe it or not.

She should "make her self absolutely hairless" for you, huh? Ask her to. You'll find out she's not into guys who are into nine-year-old girls.

You ask.

If she's says no then it means you aren't worth it to her and you need to increase your value.

If she doesn't want to make you happy then she doesn't value you enough which is ultimately your problem not hers.

• Chris

Don’t waste your time. She is already cheating on you. The other guy likes her the way she is. You have no chance.

Why did you feel the need to post your ages? What does that have to do with anything?

• C

Trolls always post non-sequitur details in an attempt to make the scenario more plausible. This isn't the first time this question has been asked.

Start commenting that other women look good without hair on their arms.

You don't, go away.