Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 months ago

is nofap worth doing?

Is nofap worth doing I'm a 17 year old male who is masturbating around 5 times every day are any perks of nofap even real?

Nofap is based upon misguided notions and feminist agendas. Men should masturbate as frequently as their schedules allow them, and it's always fun to bust a nut in your female feminist co-worker's coffee.

I have to laugh at the guys who whine about 2 times, haha Listen YOU know your drive is at whatever level 5 day is i....I knew 2 guys with whom I actually witnessed one was a year older then you are now and he shot 7 loads In 48 minutes, going back some time i also knew a guy who got off 9 times and 2 times dry in an hour and 15 minutes.... you have your "sex drive" they have they'res you know your desires and needs IF you cant wake up or miss the bus or flunk out "because of wanking" or getting caught in awkward social and school settings ( naked on the stage wanking as the drama class Opens the curtain on you ...lol ) then who cares what you do... enjoy yourself .... Hell One day I 'd been so worked up I skipped school, drove to a state forest area (not a "park" ) found a place in a nice spruce grove and spend most or the day in nature Wanking ..... it was awesome

are you telling porky pies here.man finds it hard to have erection after two goes and you do 5 times aday.Is this your full time job.you.You are heading for a very serious problems.just few questions a man is asking for hepl as he is playing too much and now no semen left and more health problems.Any thing is ok in limit and any thing over the limit is dangerous or serious.

Wet dreams. Bigger cumshot. Literally all that will happen.

• ron h

The ONLY perk is that you'll have more free time and less ji zz on your hands.

It's real in that some guys actually stop beating off for a while.

The alleged benefits of doing so are entirely unproven and don't make sense from a biological perspective. It's likely a placebo effect, for those who do have "benefits."

• kelvin

nope it's all in your head

i would just cut back to jacking once a day

• Josie

The claims are complete rubbish. Nothing wrong with 5 times

if your body wants to do it.

No it's bullshit.

You can masturbate as much as you need to as long as you are not addicted to it (in the sense that during the rest of the day you are thinking about masturbating and this prevents you from doing what you have to do).

Still 5 times a day seems a bit much I think you should slow down...but I guess if you are not having any problems more power to you

• trying7 months agoReport

Okay thanks for the answer and I realise I need to slow down but idk this is gonna sound weird its just something I do when I'm feeling depressed most of the time but I'm going to cut it down to 3 - 1 times