My mom keeps asking me for money, but I don’t have much to give her. What do I do?

I just recently got my first job. Ever since I’ve been getting my pay (every other week), my mother has been asking me for money. I live with her in the same house. I know there are many bills to pay, groceries & gas to pay for. I give her a decent chunk of my pay & the rest I put into a savings account. I... show more I just recently got my first job. Ever since I’ve been getting my pay (every other week), my mother has been asking me for money.
I live with her in the same house. I know there are many bills to pay, groceries & gas to pay for.
I give her a decent chunk of my pay & the rest I put into a savings account. I also owe my girlfriend a couple hundred dollars for all she has paid for me over the years (dinners, clothes, dates, etc).
My mom keeps asking me for money for gas, cigarettes, & groceries. She has her own job and gets paid weekly but bills are high & everything is so expensive. I give her what I can while also considering what I need to keep for myself.
She asks me if I can take money out of my savings account when I have none left in my bank. I have told her I do not like touching my savings as the money in there is going toward my future (an apartment, school, etc).
Though I am giving my mom what I can to help pay for things, it seems she thinks it’s not enough & asks for more every week. I really have no problem with giving her money; I wish I could give her more. She just gets upset with me because I can’t give her more than what I do. However, if I gave her more then I’d have none for myself... considering it is my own paycheck I’d think keeping a bit for myself is alright.
What am I supposed to do? I am trying to spare what I can but it doesn’t seem to be enough for her. I feel extremely guilty about the whole situation but I really have no extra money to give out.