Is it possible to give birth to a 3 or 4 pound baby when I’m barely showing ?

I went for my NST scan & appointment yesterday and baby girl has a super strong heartbeat and she was active. My doctor still thinks my belly is small for being one week shy of full term. Baby girl was weighing at 3lbs 9oz two weeks ago and her fluid is been at 38 percent which my doctor and ultrasound tech... show more I went for my NST scan & appointment yesterday and baby girl has a super strong heartbeat and she was active. My doctor still thinks my belly is small for being one week shy of full term. Baby girl was weighing at 3lbs 9oz two weeks ago and her fluid is been at 38 percent which my doctor and ultrasound tech said is great.

But my belly is still small. Is it possible to give birth to a 3 in a half pound baby or 4 pound baby? Without even showing that much? I’m not even getting stretch marks.

I go Monday to see a specialist to check her cord / placenta. If baby has less fluid do they move a lot still or save their strength for their organ function?

Im worried to give birth to a small baby even though I’m small. The idea of leaving my daughter in the NICU for days weeks or months breaks my heart. Any advice?