Why is he ignoring me after hook up?

I hooked up with a cute guy becuase it had been 5 months since 8 had sex after a bad break up. We had sex twice and then I got dressed immediately after as je lives in O.C. and I live in East LA and has something to do in the morning. I also did not want to get to emotionally intimatrvao I did not stay to watch... show more I hooked up with a cute guy becuase it had been 5 months since 8 had sex after a bad break up. We had sex twice and then I got dressed immediately after as je lives in O.C. and I live in East LA and has something to do in the morning.

I also did not want to get to emotionally intimatrvao I did not stay to watch tv and cuddle but I like him. He seemed surprised that I got dressed and tpoke back to my car and drove off. There was always silence for the majority of the ride back to my car. I did not know what to say.

I send him a flirt y text the next day and he dis not reply. πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜πŸ˜’