I ordered illegal items on the internet before I knew that they were illegal. Now I can’t stop the order, is there any I should report it to?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Depends on what you ordered and from where.

Ordering a laser pointer from china is slightly different from ordering a pack of cocaine from Silk Road.

• In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Write on the package "Return to Sender - Addressee Refused" and put it back in the mailbox.

• 5 months ago

What was it that you’ve ordered? I think the best option for you, is just wait and see if those items get delivered and DO NOT open them.

You can call the police and they could destroy these items for you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

you could talk to the police about it and tell them that you accidentally ordered it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You can just reject the package, returning back to them. You don't even know if this is illegal or not because you haven't opened it yet. You really don't know what's in package because you ordered all kinds of different items everyday.

Talk with attorney and see what they say.

• 5 months ago

if the package arrives, take it unopened to post office and say you did not order this

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What were the illegal items or are you just blowing smoke out your rear?

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What you should do depends on why the things you ordered are illegal,but if you do get a package, you should not open it,you should contact an attorney and then go talk to the police.

• 5 months ago

A legitimate seller will notice the items are not legal at the delivery address, and cancel the order.

A scam operator never intended to send the item to begin with and has already disappeared with your money.

You have an EXTREMELY small chance of actually receiving illegal items.

If a package arrives, DO NOT OPEN it, and contact an attorney.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends on why the items were illegal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.