Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 5 months ago

I'm Mexican and I met a Russian girl on the internet. She lives in America since she was a child. Do you think I can immigrate to America?

For example, if I marry her, can I immigrate into America?

What would be the procedure?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

If she's actually Russian citizen, she cannot do anything for you. Russia does not allow dual-nationality, so if she were an American citizen, she would no longer be Russian.

Have you two met in person, face-to-face? How long have you two spent together where & when & how often? You have to prove a real, in-person relationship - no email pals. Does she earn enough to support self, all dependents, plus you & have a suitable home in the US for you? IF she qualifies, and IF she is willing to petition for your fiancé or spouse visa, expect it to take a year or so to get a visa to enter the US. There are additional requirements to qualify for visa, and possibly for temporary green card. Marriage does NOT get you a regular 10-year green card without remaining married & fulfilling additional requirements.

• 5 months ago

Russian speaking here, you are a sick, perverted, DELIQUENT - you shouldn’t move to America due to the fact that us Russian laugh at the stupidity which you spics represent from head to toe, rather than using people for sexual intentions, open a book learn about life, YOU WASTE OF LIFE, that’s it.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If she's a US citizen or permanent resident and you have proof the marriage is real that could be a possibility. Of course not if she's a "girl" because one must be an adult to sponsor a foreign spouse.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, marriage doesn't give you an immigration visa

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

swim the rio grande

• 5 months ago

Unless she is a US citizen you can't.

• 5 months ago

No, not if you marry her.

To be able to immigrate, you must either remain unmarried or someone who isn't in the U.S. and isn't a citizen.

If you marry anyone for the purpose of getting to immigrate, then you are completely banned from the U.S. and there is no procedure by which you can even visit the U.S.

• 5 months ago

that rnight be possible but you need to talk to irnrnigration about how to do that

• 5 months ago

Is she a legal citizen? You say she's Russian & lives in the USA, that doesn't mean she's a citizen.

• 5 months ago

You can illegally. .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.