Emma asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 5 months ago

How do you separate your eyelashes easily after mascara?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

i normally just pull them apart until i look like a horror movie creature, then i go out with my friends

• 5 months ago

Try this:-

- you can get an eyelash comb which is designed to remove clumps, or a disposable spoolie. You apply the mascara, then run it through your lashes while the mascara is still wet in order to remove any clumps.

- if you pump your mascara wand to get more mascara onto it, then stop. Doing this pumps air into the mascara, which will cause it to dry out and become clumpy. If you need to get more mascara on the wand, then twirl it instead. Also make sure the mascara tube is sealed tightly after use, so no air can get into it.

- also try wiggling the wand back and forth while applying it, like the motion used when brushing your teeth. This helps to apply it more evenly and prevent clumping.

Hope this helps.

• 5 months ago

Run through them with a spoolie.

• 5 months ago

eyelash comb..or buy disposable wands

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kaz
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I have a little comb (I got at a beauty supply store) that separates my lashes, I use when necessary, then rinse off. But "mamawidsom" suggested disposable spoolies which I had never heard of - they sound awesome! (I'm going to get some of them).

• 5 months ago

Purchase a package of inexpensive, disposable spoolies -- $7 for 120 on Amazon -- and use a clean spool on your lashes immediately after applying mascara (before it dries).

• Kaz
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Thank you.... I'm going to get some too... they sound awesome.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.