How do you separate your eyelashes easily after mascara?
- 4 months ago
i normally just pull them apart until i look like a horror movie creature, then i go out with my friends
- NatashaLv 75 months ago
- you can get an eyelash comb which is designed to remove clumps, or a disposable spoolie. You apply the mascara, then run it through your lashes while the mascara is still wet in order to remove any clumps.
- if you pump your mascara wand to get more mascara onto it, then stop. Doing this pumps air into the mascara, which will cause it to dry out and become clumpy. If you need to get more mascara on the wand, then twirl it instead. Also make sure the mascara tube is sealed tightly after use, so no air can get into it.
- also try wiggling the wand back and forth while applying it, like the motion used when brushing your teeth. This helps to apply it more evenly and prevent clumping.
Hope this helps.
- MouthWideOpenLv 55 months ago
Run through them with a spoolie.
- 5 months ago
eyelash comb..or buy disposable wands
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- KazLv 65 months ago
I have a little comb (I got at a beauty supply store) that separates my lashes, I use when necessary, then rinse off. But "mamawidsom" suggested disposable spoolies which I had never heard of - they sound awesome! (I'm going to get some of them).
- MamawidsomLv 75 months ago
Purchase a package of inexpensive, disposable spoolies -- $7 for 120 on Amazon -- and use a clean spool on your lashes immediately after applying mascara (before it dries).