Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

How can I eat whatever I want (as in junk food) and still stay skinny and have a good body?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I only eat junk food. Only about 500-800 calories a day of it though. I don't know if I have a "good body" per se but I'm pretty skinny. I definitely don't look flabby. I look unhealthy but that's also because I don't eat enough in general.

• falcon
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You can only if you exercise and burn more calories then you consume.

• 5 months ago

Only if you're a teenager or have super good metabolism at any age if take vitamin b12 supplement daily or eat the food that contains that specific vitamin as it helps metabolism.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Even teenagers get fat. A lot of them are, and the ones on junk food diets are and look unhealthy.

• joe
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Read this article... Professor Loses 27 Pounds on 'Junk Food Diet' https://www.foxnews.com/health/professor-loses-27-...

Best wishes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

If you ate only junk food and didnt go over your daily amount of calories, then i can see why. But if you eat normal meals and then add in junk food in large amounts. Then you'll be in trouble. I have been doing that since last November and my weight has increased by 10KG, which is a lot! But i am 6'3" so it spreads out over my body. If you are tall like me you can gain loads of weight and still look skinny.

• 5 months ago

exercise to increase your metabolism. But honestly what your body looks like is 80% diet and only 20% exercise so I'd suggest opting for healthier options. If your goal is to stay skinny in a healthy way you're going to have to give up some of that junk food. You can treat yourself occasionally but in the long run you cannot out train a bad diet.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

probably by doing it in rnoderation

• 5 months ago

Yo-u really can't, but working out would help.

• 5 months ago

Count calories and exercise.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You can't .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.