Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

How can I eat whatever I want (as in junk food) and still stay skinny and have a good body?

I only eat junk food. Only about 500-800 calories a day of it though. I don't know if I have a "good body" per se but I'm pretty skinny. I definitely don't look flabby. I look unhealthy but that's also because I don't eat enough in general.

• falcon

You can only if you exercise and burn more calories then you consume.

Only if you're a teenager or have super good metabolism at any age if take vitamin b12 supplement daily or eat the food that contains that specific vitamin as it helps metabolism.

• Lili

Even teenagers get fat. A lot of them are, and the ones on junk food diets are and look unhealthy.

• joe

Read this article... Professor Loses 27 Pounds on 'Junk Food Diet' https://www.foxnews.com/health/professor-loses-27-...

Best wishes

If you ate only junk food and didnt go over your daily amount of calories, then i can see why. But if you eat normal meals and then add in junk food in large amounts. Then you'll be in trouble. I have been doing that since last November and my weight has increased by 10KG, which is a lot! But i am 6'3" so it spreads out over my body. If you are tall like me you can gain loads of weight and still look skinny.

exercise to increase your metabolism. But honestly what your body looks like is 80% diet and only 20% exercise so I'd suggest opting for healthier options. If your goal is to stay skinny in a healthy way you're going to have to give up some of that junk food. You can treat yourself occasionally but in the long run you cannot out train a bad diet.

probably by doing it in rnoderation

Yo-u really can't, but working out would help.

Count calories and exercise.

You can't .