What is the most pleasurable/safest way to practice exhibitionism?

I have been obsessed with the idea of people seeing me naked ever since an incident with a girl at a pool when I was younger and just entering puberty/getting interested in girls. I'm 18 now and desperately want to act on these urges this girl gave me and expose myself. But I'm deathly afraid of being... show more I have been obsessed with the idea of people seeing me naked ever since an incident with a girl at a pool when I was younger and just entering puberty/getting interested in girls. I'm 18 now and desperately want to act on these urges this girl gave me and expose myself. But I'm deathly afraid of being arrested and having my whole future ruined because I did something really stupid. Unfortunately my options to at least do it in an unpopulated area are can't happen, I never got a driver's licence in high school, and the park I live in put security cameras everywere so no more walking around naked in my yard. I also don't want word to get back to my parents. I've kind of wanted to try skinny dipping but I only go to a public pool. If any exhibitionists have tips that would help it I would be forever grateful. I can't stand not acting on this fantasy while I'm at least young and somewhat good looking. It's summer and in fall I go to college (no dorm), where I doubt opportunities will arise.