Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

Why do people never understand it when I dislike them?

I really hate it when people act as if YOU are in the wrong for disliking them.

When someone finds out I don't like them, they immediately start to do things to wind me up. I just ignore them but why are people like this?

The person usually knows what they've done but they don't care, they never want to talk about it, they just assume that one day you will blow up - and then they will look better because of it.

Now some of you might say "if you don't like someone, why don't you tell them what the problem is?"

Because most of the time when you try to explain to a person what you're problem is with them, they do the whole "smug" front thing and will deny everything you have accused them of... so it's kind of pointless.

Like I said, they usually know what the problem is but choose to ignore it, because they don't want to think that they are "bad" for this/that reason. Most people just assume they are nice people and never do anything wrong.

• Alan H

It is immature actively to dislike people....even more so to show it

Even if they respond by being as silly as you were, it makes you no less to blame.

You give no age but most grow out of that by about 14. You will, too, if you want to.

You just told us why, so why are you pretending to ask us, and why are you doing it anonymously if you're not a troll?