Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

Does Kim Kardashian look white to you?

Favorite Answer

Nah.

Mexican.

I would have never guessed she was half Armenian and white, after plastic surgery. Her sisters all look mixed as well. Kourt' looks Mexican. Khlo' looks half black or a Caribbean mix. Kendall looks full on white. And Kylie looks Mexican as well.

It's natural for many Middle Easterners who've been in California a long time, to resemble Mexican Americans. Same fashion sense and the longer they stay in foreign lands, the more their features change to resemble the indigenous.

What do I care if she or anyone else looks white? Why would that be of interest to anyone?

No she look like Iranian to me

She looks white like a pink booty heathen to me!

No she looks black to me

Obsessed with race much?

Yep, to me, but a bit mix with something else.

Give me SOME SANDPAPER and I'll FIND OUT...............😂😂😂😂

Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region. So Caucasians are supposed to come from the Caucasus region.

Yes without all the makeup and fake tan, but she obviously hates being white. Those Kardashian/Jenners all go for the same type, even Rob. They're a weird bunch. All the fakery and cosmetic work, that's not normal. They've influenced young people to ruin their bodies, they're certainly not role models.