Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

Does Kim Kardashian look white to you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah.

Mexican.

I would have never guessed she was half Armenian and white, after plastic surgery. Her sisters all look mixed as well. Kourt' looks Mexican. Khlo' looks half black or a Caribbean mix. Kendall looks full on white. And Kylie looks Mexican as well.

It's natural for many Middle Easterners who've been in California a long time, to resemble Mexican Americans. Same fashion sense and the longer they stay in foreign lands, the more their features change to resemble the indigenous.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What do I care if she or anyone else looks white? Why would that be of interest to anyone?

• 5 months ago

No she look like Iranian to me

• 5 months ago

She looks white like a pink booty heathen to me!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No she looks black to me

• 5 months ago

Obsessed with race much?

• 5 months ago

Yep, to me, but a bit mix with something else.

• 5 months ago

Give me SOME SANDPAPER and I'll FIND OUT...............😂😂😂😂

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region. So Caucasians are supposed to come from the Caucasus region.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes without all the makeup and fake tan, but she obviously hates being white. Those Kardashian/Jenners all go for the same type, even Rob. They're a weird bunch. All the fakery and cosmetic work, that's not normal. They've influenced young people to ruin their bodies, they're certainly not role models.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.