Need legal advice ASAP: my friend wants a divorce with her unloving husband, but there is so much legal issues she'd have to deal with.?

They've been married a little over a year. He treats her like ****. -He is here on a green card, which expires spring of 2020. He's not sure if he wants citizenship, but from my understanding, if they get a divorce, he would be deported back to the Ukraine? -They own a cleaning business together that they... show more They've been married a little over a year. He treats her like ****.

-He is here on a green card, which expires spring of 2020. He's not sure if he wants citizenship, but from my understanding, if they get a divorce, he would be deported back to the Ukraine?

-They own a cleaning business together that they run from their house, but even though she's an owner/manager of the business, there's nothing on paper stating so. In other words, they don't have a joint account for the business. The $ is in his account without her name.

-They have a lease on the house that they're staying in, which is up a month after the husband's green card expires. The lease is in both of their names.

-One of the husband's friends is supposed to move in with them for several months starting next week, but his name would not be under the lease because technically they're not supposed to have any other roommates if they're leasing a house the landlord owns.

-They have a large dog, and if she got a divorce, the husband would probably send the dog to a pound or give it away.

-My friend has nowhere to go if she leaves him, and doesn't have the money to get a lawyer.

-They got married and live in Oregon.

-He doesn't know she wants a divorce.

Overall, what should she do, in terms of trying to get a divorce? How would him being an immigrant impact the process? If the green card expired, how would this effect the husband as far as the business? What would happen if they got a legal separation instead?