Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

Do boys like girls with short hair?

I’m cutting my hair and it’s really long like goes down to at least my hip. I really want to cut it but I’m afraid people won’t like it or they will treat me different. I want to cut my hair up to my neck what if my crush doesn’t like it? We are good friends and he had complimented my long hair before. Would nobody like me if I got short hair?

Favorite Answer

As long as you like it, and are happy with it - don't worry what others think. If your hair is that long, I would suggest you cut it to shoulder or collarbone length. That way you still have the option of pony tails or wearing it similar to when you had longer hair. Shorter hair is so much easier to take care of, and doesn't need as much time to dry or style.

I am 20 year old guy and I would love to have a girlfriend with short hair 😍😘. Stop listening to people who say that girls should only have a long hair. 🤗

• GB

If you look around, there are plenty of short-haired girls with boyfriends. People who know you will make comments, because they are used to seeing you with short hair, but not all comments will be bad. Just because your crush has complimented your long hair, doesn't mean he thinks you should not get it cut. He might have said it, because he likes you.

a trans boy wold be more likely too.

Some do, some don't.

But it is a fact that many men do prefer very long hair, finding it sexy and romantic.

If they only like you because of your hair that's pretty stupid. Long hair is pretty but so is short hair. Don't listen to audrey she's negative and bitter lol. But if you change your appearance and ppl treat you differently then that shows you who cares about you and who just cares about how you look that being said no one needs fake people in their lives and men like women regardless of their looks boys fret over little things and men don't. Appearance is something but it's not everything.

That is something you shouldn’t be worried about. If you want to cut it short, go for it. If it’s virgin hair, look into donating that. That way if you will always know someone is enjoying it more than you could imagine. Plus, no one in their right mind would come out looking like a good person if they told someone who donated their hair they look like crap.

• RYAN6 months agoReport

I say do it

depends on the guy, theyre all different

If they have big. T I T S I don’t care about what the length of their hair is

• audrey

Long hair is sexier, prettier, and more feminine. Most boys like long hair. If he complimented you on your hair, he probably won't like it short.