Is it worth getting a cyclocross bike if I already have a hybrid bike. I don’t really do off-roading. More details below?

I want a CX bike because I like the drop handlebars so I can become more aerodynamic therefore faster. And you have 3 different ways you can put your hands if you get uncomfortable. And I also like that the tyres are more stronger so less likely to puncture and I wouldn’t have to be as careful if Im going slowly up... show more I want a CX bike because I like the drop handlebars so I can become more aerodynamic therefore faster. And you have 3 different ways you can put your hands if you get uncomfortable. And I also like that the tyres are more stronger so less likely to puncture and I wouldn’t have to be as careful if Im going slowly up a curb. I have a hybrid bike that I use mainly on roads and slightly uneven pavements. Is it worth having both bikes. I don’t really do off-roading cycling and I know CX bikes are good for that