First pregnancy, is it normal to feel like this? HELP?!?

I am 22 years old, I’ve recently found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant, I’ve been with my boyfriend 5 years, he is 27.. we both have really good jobs and are due to be moving in to our first home in October. I came off the contraceptive pill in January after being on it for 6 years as it was causing a lot of side effects. We weren’t trying to have a baby, it was more of a if it happens, great.. if not we will wait until we are in our home to try fully.

I am feeling a mixture of emotions, happy, worried, overwhelmed, scared...

My mum is being very supportive- but we haven’t told his parents, we are worried more of his reaction. Which seems stupid.

Is it normal to feel all of these emotions?

And has anyone experienced having to tell parents in which you don’t know what their answer will be?

Well, yeah it's normal. I was 22 too also when I found out I was pregnant. I was excited, nervous, stressed.. But it was all worth it because my son is my world. I was considering adoption at the time because the thought of raising a baby made me freaked out, but being a mother is the best thing in the world. You will never experience the love for kids until you have your own

Sounds fairly normal to me.

Considering that he is 27, and you have been together for five years, I would think his parents would be happy and supportive also. It isn't like you are both teenagers.