First pregnancy, is it normal to feel like this? HELP?!?

I am 22 years old, I’ve recently found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant, I’ve been with my boyfriend 5 years, he is 27.. we both have really good jobs and are due to be moving in to our first home in October. I came off the contraceptive pill in January after being on it for 6 years as it was causing a lot of side... show more I am 22 years old, I’ve recently found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant, I’ve been with my boyfriend 5 years, he is 27.. we both have really good jobs and are due to be moving in to our first home in October. I came off the contraceptive pill in January after being on it for 6 years as it was causing a lot of side effects. We weren’t trying to have a baby, it was more of a if it happens, great.. if not we will wait until we are in our home to try fully.

I am feeling a mixture of emotions, happy, worried, overwhelmed, scared...

My mum is being very supportive- but we haven’t told his parents, we are worried more of his reaction. Which seems stupid.

Is it normal to feel all of these emotions?

And has anyone experienced having to tell parents in which you don’t know what their answer will be?