My facebook has been disabled for unknown reason and to re-register I was asked to send a photo of myself. Is this real?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Yes it is. Facebook does this to verify the legitimacy of the account. If they determine the account is fake, they disable it quickly

• 5 months ago

They deleted my account about 2 years ago Lose my money and all the games that I was playing

• 5 months ago

Yes it is. Facebook does this to verify the legitimacy of the account. If they determine the account is fake, they disable it quickly.

• 5 months ago

It is not a scam. Facebook does this when there is any concern on an account's legitimacy. The account is usually reinstated within two days.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, it is a scam.

• Dilian
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Yes, i have even been asked to send them my ID card...

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes it is Real Facebook will Ask for a Photo ID if there is a Warrant for it If you put your Facebook under a Name that is not your own Name that is one Reason Facebook may ask for it

Another is if you make more then 1 Account thats not Allowed per TOS Terms of Service of Facebook If you get Caught with it Facebook may Ask for a Photo ID so they can Check it out and see who you are and Verify that its you

Lv 7
    5 months ago

Facebook usually just suspends members they suspect of bad behavior. A common example is stealing pics from another profile to clone that person. To my knowledge, they don't really investigate much.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no it isn't and it's a scam

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nope. It’s a scam. Send nothing unless it’s a nudie Judy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.