My facebook has been disabled for unknown reason and to re-register I was asked to send a photo of myself. Is this real?

Yes it is. Facebook does this to verify the legitimacy of the account. If they determine the account is fake, they disable it quickly

They deleted my account about 2 years ago Lose my money and all the games that I was playing

Yes it is. Facebook does this to verify the legitimacy of the account. If they determine the account is fake, they disable it quickly.

It is not a scam. Facebook does this when there is any concern on an account's legitimacy. The account is usually reinstated within two days.

No, it is a scam.

• Dilian

Yes, i have even been asked to send them my ID card...

• Daniel

Yes it is Real Facebook will Ask for a Photo ID if there is a Warrant for it If you put your Facebook under a Name that is not your own Name that is one Reason Facebook may ask for it

Another is if you make more then 1 Account thats not Allowed per TOS Terms of Service of Facebook If you get Caught with it Facebook may Ask for a Photo ID so they can Check it out and see who you are and Verify that its you

• .

Facebook usually just suspends members they suspect of bad behavior. A common example is stealing pics from another profile to clone that person. To my knowledge, they don't really investigate much.

• kelvin

no it isn't and it's a scam

Nope. It’s a scam. Send nothing unless it’s a nudie Judy.