Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

Ladies am I cute . I can't seem to find a girlfriend . What are your thoughts about me ?

Go take a nap then get back to me. You look sleepy.

I couldn't use the link but I was able to find it by going to Google images and it was a mug shot of a person so you're either somebody in big trouble that should be banned from here or you are using an ugly person's photo from a mug shot either way or trolling

• Cap'n. America

I have an online mugshot . You have No right to judge me because I have one. Nor if I am even guilty nor if the law is even fair and not Dickensian and Draconian.

You're ugly and I don't trust you?

Yo need to do something about your hair. IT looks unkempt and dirty, You need to take a shower and clean up. get off your drugs, and get some self respect. Your mug shot makes you look like a night time stalkering murderer/rapist.. Shave and get some Procrap for your face as it looks like you have some kind of sickness all over your troll looking face..

If my dog looked as bad as you do I would drop it at the pound in the middle of the night.

You look like you just got out of County Jail after BUBBA made you his girlfriend for the last 30 days..

This looks like a police mugshot of an guy.

It's a mug shot photo you found online ...

• Sally

I suggest you get registered at a dating site.

Lots of white women are desirous of black men

Source(s): Melania Trump

You are a troll, and that isn't your photo.

You hawt! I wanna find you and ask you to help me rob a bank, boo. Awwww yeah.

You are a troll and maybe sometime in the future some girl will trip and fall down your parent's basement steps and you'll meet her