Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

Ladies am I cute . I can't seem to find a girlfriend . What are your thoughts about me ?

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Go take a nap then get back to me. You look sleepy.

• 5 months ago

I couldn't use the link but I was able to find it by going to Google images and it was a mug shot of a person so you're either somebody in big trouble that should be banned from here or you are using an ugly person's photo from a mug shot either way or trolling

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

I have an online mugshot . You have No right to judge me because I have one. Nor if I am even guilty nor if the law is even fair and not Dickensian and Draconian.

• 5 months ago

You're ugly and I don't trust you?

• 5 months ago

Yo need to do something about your hair. IT looks unkempt and dirty, You need to take a shower and clean up. get off your drugs, and get some self respect. Your mug shot makes you look like a night time stalkering murderer/rapist.. Shave and get some Procrap for your face as it looks like you have some kind of sickness all over your troll looking face..

If my dog looked as bad as you do I would drop it at the pound in the middle of the night.

You look like you just got out of County Jail after BUBBA made you his girlfriend for the last 30 days..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

This looks like a police mugshot of an guy.

• 5 months ago

It's a mug shot photo you found online ...

• Sally
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I suggest you get registered at a dating site.

Lots of white women are desirous of black men

Source(s): Melania Trump
  • 5 months ago

You are a troll, and that isn't your photo.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You hawt! I wanna find you and ask you to help me rob a bank, boo. Awwww yeah.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You are a troll and maybe sometime in the future some girl will trip and fall down your parent's basement steps and you'll meet her

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.