Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

people keep touching my baby, please help?

So basically I walk my baby in a stroller around the neighborhood and its a popular suburban neighborhood so dirty gross looking people keep going around and touching my baby without my permission and wont stop. i dont want to be rude but its disgusting for dirty people and kids to touch my baby without my permission, i tell them to please leave us alone which usually gets them to leave us alone but more people come and do it. what do i do im sick of it

keep the baby horne then so noone can touch it

They have a clear cover for strollers, They can see but cant touch. The only other way is to not go for a walk or tell ppl not to touch the baby or that the baby is sick please don't touch her/him

• ioerr

put a sign on his stroller that says "WARNING LEPROSY"

or better yet, have it say, "My poor baby has leprosy, won't you help?" they'll run from you in droves

no wait don't do that second one. some fool will try to give you money and then they'll probably get mad later because you were lying or something. nobody has any sense of humor at all any more, you know that?