Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

Do you approve of normal people now having to share an entrance with welfare breeders?

CAN'T wait for a flood of foreign millionaires pushing up the price of houses, via buying in bulk i.e. money laundering their loot from foreign shores!

Let's see the so called loco "superiors" whine about the millionaires! When they have to pay more for owning their roof!

Nothing like equality to remind the loco superiors they AIN'T in same class as the foreign money laundering millionaires!

Looks like I'm a lot more behind on the latest stuff than I thought

• Jas B

Your suggestion that if a person is on welfare they are not normal is bigotry at it's worse.

The Government should do more in resolving its social problems.

Not really, but it is just a distraction from the real and serious and dangerous segregation, the self imposed ghettoes where those who ‘do not belong’ are driven out. Ethnic cleansing is happening in this country and being ignored.

Good God no!!! What next, working class wanting to live in prime rural and suburban areas and rubbing shoulder at the local pub with its Toffs and the Gentry. Have you gone mad?

No and in fact I think social housing should be abolished and these people made to stand on their own two feet like the rest of us. Why should we subsidize these neer do wells?.

• Zed

How do you subsidise them?

I have known people to live for 60 years in council housing, whilst working and paying their FULL rent and rates. They've paid the mortgage and when they've lived in a council property that long it should be GIVEN to them.

I blame the government for insisting on the mixing of social housing and expensive private housing on the same sites. Iv always thought that its not fair on the people who own their private property to have it devalued by social housing .

• 4 months agoReport

You are an arsehole Robert.

Nope. The taxpayers should not be on the hook for women who can't keep their legs closed, or even be bothered to use a condom.

Situations arise when a person can find themselves on benefits such as being divorced and having to bring up young children on our own. I have two kids and I'm on my own since my partner walked our.

• 4 months agoReport

Why because of your racism Di?