Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 6 months ago

If I turn my WiFi off and just use my mobile data, the go on Incognito, will my mom still be able to see what I look up.?

Ok, so yall can answer my question and not tell me to just look at playboys, I am trying to look up stuff about my sexuality and trying to learn more about it, and I don't want my mom to know that I'm looking this stuff because she is a straight up homophobe.

Also, my friend recommended that I should turn the hot spot on my phone on and have my computer use the hot spot as it's wifi so she can't check, because she claims that she can check what we look at based on what we use our wifi to look up.

It depends how tech savvy she is. If she pays the bills, then she could likely find out.

You will safe try also use paid vpn .. with ignito mode and use mobile data..For more safety try use another phone.Sometime your net is your phone is hacked or monitored by someone then in that case you will use another net or mobile data dont any effect you will remain monitored ..so Try different mobile also

Experiment that tricks on that gaming video youtube link.that its works or not and like my gaming video also

you're more likely to be safe on wifi than on mobile data. nobody looks at wifi particularly because its a shared resource unlike mobile data which is device specific. but really you ought to be asking yourself if what you think you need to hide is so important. and if it is so important you'd risk disappointing your mom, do you really need to be looking at it?

• Rayal

It was simpler when you could just hide playboy magazines in some boxes out in the garage.

If she pays the contract maybe, but depending on your provider the NSFW stuff may be blocked on data