Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

Is it possible to be pregnant if I had unprotected sex days after taking an EC?

I took a plan b and days after, I had unprotected sex. The plan b caused an early menstrual but I think I may have conceived before the menstrual came on. Is it possible to be pregnant even after a triggered menstrual?

Seriously? You are asking two different questions.

1. Yes, if you have sex after taking Plan B, it is possible, but not likely, that you will get pregnant. Plan B is a massive dose of hormones that should prevent or delay ovulation for a few days. It isn't magic, so if you have sex after taking a EC, you could ovulate and conceive.

2. A period is when your body sheds the lining of your uterus because no egg implanted. A period means that you did not get pregnant from sex before the start of that period.

Your question seems to say you had sex before your period, in which case you cannot be pregnant.

If you're asking whether you can get pregnant afterwards, then of course you can.

Pregnant women never have periods.

If you had sex its always possible to be pregnant. Are you saying you don't know that?

• Katura5 months agoReport

I’m asking, since the Plan B cause my menstrual to come on again and early, could I still be pregnant if I possibly conceived days before the plan b triggered my menstrual.