Questions about Eye Floaters?

Hello everyone! So I have a severe case of eye floaters. I have many in my left and right eye. The ones in my right eye are the darker ones, one in particular is about the size of a penny. I looked it up and I think its called the Weiss Ring. I was punched in the right eye about a year ago and although I could see... show more Hello everyone!

So I have a severe case of eye floaters. I have many in my left and right eye. The ones in my right eye are the darker ones, one in particular is about the size of a penny. I looked it up and I think its called the Weiss Ring. I was punched in the right eye about a year ago and although I could see it before, it only started coming down and in my field of vision when I was hit.

But my question today is about the ones in my left eye. Some of the floaters I have in my left eye are like tiny, clear circles with a darker center. not really dark, just dark compared to the outer part.

Anyway, when I get the clear, circular floaters in my line of vision, purposely blur my eyesight, and hover them over text like this, I can see a smaller, and clear text inside them. like this L. if I were to position one of the "O" floaters over the letter L in my eye sight and blur my eyesight, I can see the letter inside the floater and completely clear. But its smaller. Its like the size of the floater.

I want to know why that is or what is the science behind that? Its like these floaters are an eye inside of an eye and it creeps me out but its also interesting.

Also, with the Weiss Ring floater, if its at night and I see a street light far off in the distance, I can position the floater to move over the light and when I do, it kind of does this eclipse like trick.