My biggest dream is to become a dishwasher one day?

But i know it needs lot of pratice and hard work.. Some advice to make this dream come true?

• martin

so was Bruce Lee,s and he became famous ,so can you positive thinking .see beyond the dishes ,Grasshopper

I was hoping you would become a toaster. Then I'd stick my d!ck into you

OK. the extension cord costs $500.

Easy. When I joined the Navy, the only word I had to learn the meaning of was scullery.

Then I worked my way up to E-8: Not as easy.

• anand

Very easy. Just get married. You will become a dishwasher, washing machine, (pressure) cook, vacuum cleaner, waiting machine, etc.

• RR

You have to work up to it. First you have to be a toaster, then a vacuum cleaner.

Change your NAME to "MAYTAG".............. Then you'll BE the BEST!!!.....................πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wow, such lofty goals. I hope they don't end there!

The cutlery is always last, unless you have it in its own sink of water. Cutlery has the most germs. :)

If yoou keep practicing you could be the greatest dishwasher ever to have lived. Today dishwashing... tomorrow the world!