Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Do you get mad when other men check your wife out or flirt with her?

Or does it make you feel proud? Women can answer this too.. How does your husband react?

My husband giggles when we're out together, obviously a couple, and some idiot tries to hit on me. He's secure in himself and our relationship and he knows I'm going home with him. Any guy who gets angry about this has issues of his own.

• tony

I am not insecure... Knowing some guy desires what I’m smashin’ every night. I don’t get angry at stuff like that.Admire all you want. Don’t make her uncomfortable and I’m absolutely fine with it.

It’s not really pride. She is beautiful and I am lucky, so I don’t mind someone saying that. She’s heard it so many times from me, sometimes it’s good for her to have it confirmed by someone else.that goes for even if they compliment her..Men are perpetually checking out women. I have no problem or concern at all with it. My wife is extremely easy on the eyes, so I wouldn’t blame anyone for taking an extra gaze or two. I’m not possessive either. What I am supposed to fear? That she will fall in love with some guy for complimenting her? If that’s going to happen, there’s nothing I can do about it. I hope my wife is with me because she wants to be – not because I have the ability to fight off men

• david

no i enjoy it, and i know she does too

My husband feels pround, and says he can't blame them because I'm so pretty, and it seems to makes him feel even luckier to have me. We have a solid relationship and love each other deeply so he's not intimidated by other men. He just knows that I'm not interested in anyone else.

Mad? Nope. Not at all. I think it's kinda cool.

Why get mad? I don't see a reason to get mad. And who are you mad at?

My husband is confident and mature. He is happy when I am noticed by other men.. He's proud of me and my confidence and how it attracts attention.

• nanu

YES...................................

• Ricky

I really don't care. We men stare at girls everyday so it's in our nature. I just accept it. They can stare at my girl all they want

• Ricky

And I'm Latino usually Latinos are the very jelous types. Funny thing is that my girl hates that I think this way. She thinks I dont care about her.

• 6 months agoReport

Im the woman in this situation. Yeah, he gets super mad and starts acting crazy.