Seeing black in my dreams following the submission of my assignment - looking for answers from Muslims as this is an Islamic question?

I've been working on a 5000 word assignment which is due to be submitted on Tuesday (I'm submitting on Monday). I've come to the realization that anything could potentially be wrong in the assignment since it's such a big assignment and I could have gone wrong in any part of it. For the last two... show more I've been working on a 5000 word assignment which is due to be submitted on Tuesday (I'm submitting on Monday). I've come to the realization that anything could potentially be wrong in the assignment since it's such a big assignment and I could have gone wrong in any part of it. For the last two nights I've been seeing black in my dreams, although I'm not thinking about the assignment when I'm going to sleep, it is on my mind a lot. Me and my family are very strong supporters of Istikhara and so even when istikhara isn't done and we see black or white, my mum tends to make the decision of saying what is most likely to happen. This is why I'm a bit worried and want some advice on should I worry or not because it's not like I've done Istikhara
0