What to do with registration..?

You know how every year of night school we register? Yeah I had no idea and i see we're suppose to get mail for registration but I never got it and some people in my school did some didn't and they go off and say we get our books and classes first day of school but I'm confused if that's related to registration and I have no idea where I could register since I didn't get the mail, should I go to my school and ask or wait till school starts?? I'm very confused please help me and give detailed answers.

• Phil M

You better get to the school and ask. If you wait you may not be registered. Your choice is ask and be sure you're good, or wait and risk losing out.

• May

This is "Cars and transportation registration" not school registration. Please post your question in the proper Y/A category...... Then learn to use punctuation....