Do you think LGBT rights is just just a fad that will fizzle out in 10 years from now?

Men wanting to use women bathrooms, same sex relationships being taught in schools, not being allowed to call people gay anymore as an insult. 10 years ago this wasn't the case, nobody cared. This seems to be all a sudden fad to get people heated about something and I'm wondering if all this far left stuff... show more Men wanting to use women bathrooms, same sex relationships being taught in schools, not being allowed to call people gay anymore as an insult. 10 years ago this wasn't the case, nobody cared. This seems to be all a sudden fad to get people heated about something and I'm wondering if all this far left stuff will all just fizzle out in a few years when the media decide to get everyone passionate and outraged about something else.