Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

i just had sex. my period is in five days. i’m not sure if he pulled out on time. could i still get pregnant five days before my period?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Pulling out is not an effective method of birth control because it only takes one sperm cell to get pregnant.

• 5 months ago

you might be pregnant. if he didn’t pull out on time, and IF you were ovulating at the time... you’re most likely to get and be pregnant. If you had sex in less than 6 days ago, I would recommend you get Plan B or a generic one ASAP. Otherwise, wait for your period to come and take a pregnancy test. Best of luck

• 5 months ago

If you have sex there's always a chance you can get pregnant. Talk to your MOM

• 5 months ago

Your playing with fire. Sex is not a toy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Ya you can still get pregnant

• 5 months ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

There is no such thing as pulling out in time. Pulling out is not birth control.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If ovulation happened when it should have - no. The egg would be dead by now.

BUT - ovulation CAN be LATE during any cycle for any number of reasons - SO - unless you have been tracking your ovulation symptoms - and I don't mean using apps - you would really have no way to be SURE that ovulation happened on time.

• i have two apps that i’m currently using. my cycle is usually 28-29 days and it’s been consistent for many months. but again i don’t know exactly.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

sure can

and sperm comes before ejaculation so better start praying

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You could but it's very unlikely as the egg needs to be fertilised at the mouth of the oviduct otherwise the dividing zygote won't be mature enough to implant in the uterus wall before that wall sloughs off during menstruation. Many fertilized eggs have been ejected with the menstrual fluid.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I KNOW...... that was not the problem....it was the timing she was worried about.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Of course you can be pregnant. And the pull out thing is bull. LOTS of babies were born from a guy pulling out. That doesn't work. The only thing that is guaranteed to keep you from getting pregnant is to NOT have sex. Second place is a condom WITH birth control but even that is not 100% safe. Only no sex is 100%.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.